top of page

Private Water Meters

Wells Sanitary District provides Irrigation Meters for a fee to property owners who install an outdoor irrigation system. 

To submit your meter reading to receive a credit on your bill, please use the form below, or call our office with your account number, and meter reading number.

Private meter readings shall be submitted to the District by November 30th. Failure to submit the reading will result in forfeiture of the credit for non-sewered water usage for the following year. Submissions of meter readings are the responsibility of the property owner.



Meter Reading Submission

Add Meter Reading Numbers in the fields below. 


Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page